There are two setting options for files you add to the app:
- Auto add to Up Next – if turned on this will automatically add any new files you add to the app to your Up Next list. Note that it won’t add any you might already have before this setting was turned on.
- Delete file after playing – this will delete the file from your device when you play it or mark it as played. Pocket Casts Plus members also have the option to delete it from their cloud storage if they wish to.
If you are a Pocket Casts Plus member you can upload these files to the cloud so they are available on all of your devices and on the web apps.
Settings for this Plus feature are:
- Auto upload to the cloud – if turned on this will automatically upload any new files you add to the app to your Pocket Casts account.
Note that it won’t upload any you might already have before this setting was turned on, but you can manually upload individual files to cloud. Tap on the files row > Select Upload to Cloud.
- Auto download from the cloud – if turned on and you add files from another device to your account, these will automatically be downloaded for you to this device.
- Upload/download only when on wifi – choose which networks you’d like files to upload and download over.