How to export my downloads and upload them to Pocket Casts Cloud?
The process here involves exporting your download and then importing that file back to Pocket Casts. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to Pocket Casts > Downloads, and click on one of the episodes.
- Press the Share Button on the top right
- Select “Open File in…”
- Click “Save to files”
- Give the file a name and save it in the folder you want
To then add this file back to Pocket Casts as a custom file (and to the Cloud with Pocket Casts Plus), you can do the following:
- Open the Files app
- Locate the file you saved earlier
- Open the file, press the share button on the bottom left
- Choose Pocket Casts
- Name the file in Pocket Casts, and then save the file to your Pocket Casts Files.
- If you have Pocket Casts Plus, you can enable Cloud upload for the file to ensure all your devices have access to this file! More information on this here