An OPML is a file that allows you to transfer your podcasts subscriptions between podcast apps without having to manually subscribe to each podcast one by one. If you’ve previously used another app to manage your podcasts, you can generate an OPML by following these steps:
To import an OPML in your email inbox
- Tap on the attachment to download it.
- Long press on the attachment.
- Tap Pocket Casts in the share sheet.
- Open Stitcher app
- Tap Settings cog in top left corner.
- Scroll down to the About section.
- Tap “Export My Shows”.
- Tap “Ok I’ll save it”.
- Locate Pocket Casts in the second row.
- If you can’t find it, tap More
- Your podcasts will now show up in Pocket Casts.
- Tap the Install Shortcut on your iOS device.
- When prompted, tap the Add Shortcut button.
- Tap on the Shortcuts tab.
- Locate the “Apple Podcasts to Pocket Casts” shortcut in the list.
- Tap it to start the import process.
- Once the shortcut is done running, Pocket Casts will reopen and finish the import process.
- Export Podcast Subscriptions
- Send to Application
- Copy to Casts