Pocket Casts supports Siri voice commands to control playback via Siri.
- ‘Play [podcast name] on Pocket Casts‘ – To play the top unplayed episode from a podcast
- ‘Pause Pocket Casts‘ – To pause currently playing
- ‘Play Pocket Casts‘ – To resume currently playing
- ‘Skip Forward’ or ‘Skip Back’
- By default the skip command will skip 15 seconds forward or backward
- You can also specify your own times e.g: Skip forward 2 minutes
You can choose the siri commands available in siri shortcuts settings within the app.
- Profile > Settings > Siri shortcuts
- Tap on the + on the command you wish to add shortcut and follow the prompts
- A shortcut can also be added to a specific podcast and a specific filter on the same page or via the filter and podcast setting itself.