When in multi-select mode on a podcast’s page, in a filter, or in the Downloads list, you can customize the multi-select action bar with your two most used actions, and the rest are then only a tap away!
To enter multi-select mode you can:
- Long press on any episode row.
- Tap the three dot menu > Select Episodes.
- Use the native 2 finger pan gesture.
- Play Next
- Play Last
- Mark as Played
- Star Episodes
To customize the multi-select action bar:
- Enter multi-select mode
- Select at least one episode
- Tap the three dot menu in the action bar
- Tap Edit
- Long press an action’s handle then drag the action to the preferred location within the SHORTCUT IN ACTION BAR or IN MENU sections.