Apple Watch – Phone Play Source
You can control the currently playing episode from the Now Playing screen which includes:
- Play / Pause button
- Skip Forward / Skip Back buttons
- These will match the Skip Forward / Skip Back settings you have set on your phone
- Playback Effects button
- Tap this icon to access Playback Speed, Trim Silence, and Volume Boost settings
- These settings match any global or podcast specific settings you have set on your phone
- Icon will be solid if any of these settings are on
- Volume icon
- Use the watch’s crown to change the volume when this screen is active
- Up Next button
- This will display the number of episodes in your Up Next queue up to 9; it will display “9+” if there are more than 9 episodes
Firmly press the Now Playing screen for options to view Episode Details for the current episode, or for the episode to be Mark Played. If there are chapters, Previous Chapter and Next Chapter buttons will also be listed.
This section will display the current episode in the player (Now Playing) and the list of episodes in your Up Next queue up to a maximum of 50 episodes. Tap on an episode to go to its Episode Details screen.
Firmly press the Up Next screen for options to go to Now Playing, the Main Menu, or to Remove All episodes from the Up Next queue.
This section will display the Filters you have on your phone: New Release, In Progress, Starred, plus any custom filters you’ve created. Tap on a Filter to see the list of episodes in that Filter up to a maximum of 50 episodes.Firmly press the main Filters screen or within a Filter for options to go to Now Playing, or the Main Menu.
This section will display the list of episodes that are downloaded on your phone up to a maximum of 50 episodes.To download an episode to your phone via the watch, tap an episode and tap Download on the Episode Details screen.
Firmly press the Downloads screen for options to go to Now Playing, or the Main Menu.