Pocket Casts supports saving episode data to your local SD card.<! boxed>
To configure Pocket Casts to use your SD Card:
- Tap the “Profile” tab.
- Tap on the gear icon on the upper-right corner of your screen to open the “Settings” page.
- Scroll down to “Storage & data use” and tap on the menu item.
- Tap on “Store podcasts on” and choose your SD Card.
SD cards are a common cause of download or playback issues like:
- Download errors
- Write/read permission errors
- Distorted playback
- Playback of incorrect files
- Unreliable skip and scrubbing
- Asynchronous audio and video
Some common solutions to SD card issues:
- Checking that your SD is not in ‘read-only’ mode
- Replacing your SD card
- Refer to your device manufacturer’s user manual.